Fireplace Decor


I recently went on a hunt with my good friend Leslie for Birch wood. I found a local listing on marketplace. I only needed one pole but this lady had loads of wood. The only thing I was a bit leery about was how and where did all this wood come from as Birch is not as plentiful as it was in the day. I’m always very cautious of how we treat mother earth and hope that when people do take natural resources from the land that they give back by making an offering. It could be some tobacco or even some new seeds.💚


My plan for the Birch was to get it cut in pieces so I could place it in my crock on my fireplace hearth. Luckily another friend’s hubby (@goodhuedebbie) cut the wood for me along with the ends of my recently purchased spindles. Yay! I’m so grateful for friends!!🧡 I’m really pleased of how they look on the fireplace. What do you think?

I want to do a few more updates to the spindles still, which I will show you all later.

Hope you all enjoy the snow we all having! It is definitely winter!❄️
Ciao Bellas💋

p.s. If you’re not following me yet, please scroll up and click on the subscribe button. 
I would be ever so grateful!♥️

Comments

Popular Posts