Vintage Chippy Ceiling Tile

I purchased a gorgeous vintage chippy ceiling tile in late September 2020 at @allthruthehouse flea market in Okotoks. I decided I was going to brighten up the chippy French vanilla paint. So I started painting these areas white. I did it over a couple of evenings. There was an area on the ceiling tile that was really rusty and there was no paint there but to make it all look more uniform or equal, I decided to paint the rusted areas as well. Here’s what the tile looked like when I purchased it.

I then started painting it white, below is how it looks when it’s almost complete.
It only took a few evenings of painting (whilst watching “A Discovery of Witches” on Sundance...btw sooo good) with craft acrylic white paint and a thin paint brush and...voila!
It turned out ahmazzing! I’m very happy with this small DIY change up!

What do y’all think? I hope you like it as much as I do!

Ciao Bellasđź’‹

Comments

Popular Posts