Chairs

Another favourite of mine are chairs. They could be vintage or they can be any style! I just have a thing for them. I especially like Louis XIV or XV chairs and vintage wooden chairs. Many years ago I got this amazing Louis XIV chair from Spiegel. At the time I purchased it, it was upholstered with a cream linen material and a few years ago I got it reupholstered with a beautiful leopard print faux fur that I purchased from Sig Plaque, which was a fabulous fabric shop in Edmonton and is now closed. This chair is just so fun, I absolutely love it. It resides in my bedroom. And occasionally I will stage it in another room for photos as I did in my Paris room below.

When I first bought my townhome almost 14 years ago, I found this amazing 1910 chair from https://www.oldstrathconamall.com/  for my foyer. I kept it as it was because at the time I really loved that original wood look. For the past few years I really liked everything white. So I’m thinking I will paint my vintage 1910 chair white. Most likely will use chalk paint and I will sand it a bit to make it look a little roughed up. I really like that chippy kinda of look. Below is how it looks now and once I paint it I will give an update. 


Did you know that I also have an account on Instagram @savysila, on Pinterest and Facebook search for Priscilla Riel and on Twitter @savysila. If you haven’t subscribed to my blog yet, please go to the top right-hand corner of “fashionlovintravelchic” and enter your email address. I would be ever so grateful!♥️  Please feel free leave me a message in the comments box, I love hearing from my readers!

Ciao Bellas♥️

Comments

Popular Posts