Winter Whites

I really like wearing winter whites during the winter season. I found this amazing knitted matching turtle neck pullover and wide leg pants a few years back at https://ca.oakandfort.com/. The pants used to be really long for me and I probably shouldn’t have done this but I put them in the dryer for a while so they would shrink a bit. Oops I kinda left them in there too long and they got a little shorter than I anticipated! Oh well they still work for me and I like them more now that I shrunk them because the legs also are not as wide as they were before!! So it proves that sometimes your mistakes are good! Lol I found that the best thing about this outfit is you can dress it up or dress it down, it’s very versatile. Plus mix and match with other wardrobe pieces. Another awesome feature is the price point...well under $100 for both pieces together! Who doesn’t like a bargain!?!






So don’t be afraid to wear winter whites… It looks fabulous!

Until next time…
Ciao Bellasđź’‹

To subscribe go to the top right hand corner, hit “subscribe”, enter your email. Then you will receive an email in your inbox requesting verification. Once you verify your email, you will be subscribed! It’s that simple! You will receive an email whenever I create a new post. Thank you.♥️ 
I am so grateful!!

Comments

Popular Posts