NVE Institute - Fabo Day Spa

If you want to go to a fabulous day spa that caters to you individaully - go to NVE Institute.  I spent 3 1/2 hours at this fabulous little spa the other day and enjoyed every second of it!  There is a Groupon going on right now too.  NVE is located in Highstreet in Edmonton.  The staff are wonderful - so friendly and knowledgeable.  The botantials they use are out of this world - all natural.  The smell of the botantials are so heavenly.  The products felt so luxurious and delicious....you just leave all stress and worries behind when you experience this spa.  I received a few different services, all most enjoyable but I really have to comment on the facial.  My esthetician Simone was a lovely lady from Brasil and she explained what every botantial did for me.  Gary manages the salon and the owner is Natatlie -- I believe she has discovered the fountain of youth!  I swear when I left the salon, I looked 10 years younger!  I went to a function that evening and people were asking what did I do - I looked fabo!!  Wow - who doesn't like a compliment like that!!  Even three days later, my skin still feels so moisturized and the wrinkles took a vacay too!  I really suggest to give yourself a half day of pampering - you will not regret it!  It was like a mini-vacay!  The priceline was great, atmosphere wonderful, the staff is so accommodating and super pleasant & the smell of the botantials - devine!!  They even bring you a vegan snack with some lovely tea.  It's a must do!!

Comments

Popular Posts