One of my Favorite Cities

I was just thinking about a dear friend of mine who will be travelling soon to one of my favorite cities - Paris!!  It is just so alive...odd to say that as it is extremely old.  Some parts look like it's decaying but yet it all has such character.  The architecture is ammmaaazzzing.  The fashion is to die for and OMG if I could only have attended a Chanel fashion show - I would be in my glory.  The Grand-daddy of all fashion gurus "Karl" and I sipping on champers...OMG can you imagine!  Tis a dream...but alas could happen.  I am hoping one day soon, I can visit Paris again...for the 4th time.  I took this picture when travelling by train on route to the outlets.  Yes shoppers Paris has outlets!!  Oh but that is another story to be told at another time....
Eiffel Tower

Comments

  1. Well you know I love Paris but unlike you, I have not been...yet! I know I will love it just as much in person when I see it for the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts