Baby Wipes - Life's Little Piece of Magic!

Today's tip.  You know when you get a little stain on your clothes and you're out say at a dinner party...and you think "ah I look messy now".  Well carry some baby wipes with you in your purse (put a few in a ziploc bag or you can get a small package at the dollarstore) and dab on the stain and voila - gone!  Magic!!  This little miracle wipe works well on any stain - even on your carpet - True!  Takes off makeup so it's great when your spending a night somewhere unexpectedly...it could happen.  There are so many fantastic uses for these wipes - I loves them!!

Comments

  1. OMG! I thought I was the only person who figured this out ages ago, including how they can clean stains off a carpet. Imagine what they do to a baby's bottom, huh? I use them at the store all the time to remove makeup etc. from clothing. Great idea sharing Sila!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts