Thanksgiving is Coming

 Well everybody Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and for some reason I was having the hardest time finding my favourite mini white pumpkins. They’re usually in every grocery store.  I guess I could be at fault also because I didn’t go to every single grocery store in town, thus, could not find them!  In the meantime in my search I decided to decorate with my glass and velvet pumpkins. It’s not quite the same as the real deal but still pretty!🧡
Today after getting a tip from a friend I decided I needed to look beyond my regular grocery stores because there has to be some mini white pumpkins out there! Needless to say the first grocery store I stopped (Superstore) and low and behold there they were! Tucked away near the onions!! Yay!!  I was so excited !🥳 It was a good fall day...
Let the decorating begin !!
 

I painted the stems of most of the mini white pumpkins with craft acrylic paint from the dollar store - it just makes these babies pop!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend enjoying the fruits of the harvest!
I invite you to subscribe to my blog by scrolling to the top and click on "Subscribe". 
Be sure to catch more stories and posts at @savysila on IG as well.

Ciao Bellas!
kiss kiss

Comments

Popular Posts