Shabby Chic Cake Stands

Quite a few years ago I was making these cute Shabby Chic Cakes Stands. I would usually sell them around Christmas time. And I realized today that I haven’t made these for so long!! I thought I would share how they look. Most of them are sold except for the first one and tiny rose one.
I am contemplating making a few again and selling.  What do you think?







Many of the Shabby Chic Cake Stands I have made and sold in the past were painted white or french vanilla.  The dishes varied, sometimes I would use a fabulous vintage plate I found at some antique store, mall or garage sale or sometimes I would use plates from Anthropologie as they always have such great designs with vibrant colours and scallops.

They are perfect for entertaining, as a table center piece, on your dresser, bathroom or kitchen counters.  Great to keep jewelry on, soaps, fruit and/or bakery goods.

To clean you just wash off the top of the plate.

I am contemplating making a few again and selling.  What do you think?
Keep watch for these gems.

Until next time....
Ciao Bellas!

p.s. I hope you enjoy my posts, please be sure to subscribe at the top of my blog.
Feel free to leave a comment, always love to hear from my readers.  You can also follow me on Instagram & Twitter @savysila and Pinterest as Priscilla Riel.
Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts