Livingroom Brighten Up

I decided I needed to make a change to my livingroom.  Originally I thought I’d like to paint my whole house white…that is just not in the budget right now.  I then decided I would change my drapes. Brighten up this room. I had the Duponte Silk wine coloured drapes my gf and I sewed for probably 12 1/2 years now. I’ve been in my home for 13 1/2 years with the first year having no  drapes. So last weekend my son and I did a little road trip to IKEA and we picked up the Ritva white drapes.  This weekend the drapes went up! I am really liking how bright the livingroom is and I’m loving the white!!  Ikea drapes are really ahhmmmaazzzing!!  Here’s the before and after pictures.

What do you all think?  Better right!?!  Should I keep them pooling (puddling) on the floor?
 It’s amazing how different my livingroom is now! 
I love it!!🥰 
Here’s a link for the drapes:

Stay tuned as I will be painting the fireplace soon! Yup...you got it...white!😉

Ciao Bellas. 💋

Comments

Popular Posts