EmmyDeveaux Fashion Show

To my surprise and honour, my friend Emily Salisbury-Deveaux asked me to be in the first ever EmmyDeveaux fashion show. Of course I said “YES!”...although as the days neared, I was saying to myself “what the heck are you doing?”  Then of course I had to say again to myself “hey it’s just a walk in a show, I’ll be ok”. I used to produce fashion shows many many years ago for John Casablancas plus taught modelling BUT never have I been “in” a fashion show!  As it turned, it was super fun and I totally enjoyed myself!  Met so many wonderful beautiful ladies! And of course, it’s always so much fun being in Emily & her business partner, Rebecca’s presence. They are so amazing and fun super cool ladies!!


And here’s the designer and the star...Emily♥️
And then this happened...

Comments

Popular Posts