Crocodile Snap Snap!

I mentioned to you all that I love the croc bag.  I thought I would share with you my most excellent find.  I got this awesome brown crocodile Kelly bag for a steal!  It looks like new - it's vintage but it was probably never used - go figure.  I didn't like the strap so I changed it up to a Bamboo strap.  And Va-Va-Va-Boom!  Can you say Smok'n!  Oh ya....too sexy - STOP!!


Looks like a Gucci Bag!  Or a Vintage Hermes!
So lalalaladies...I have the black croc bag still for sale....you can leave it with a chain strap or bump it up a notch and do a bamboo strap.  Oooh la la.  Let your fingers do the shopping and email me.  Don't wait too long...here's a peak of it again just to refresh that memory without searching my past posts.
A must have for this summer!!
Email me at savysila@yahoo.com.

Comments

Popular Posts