Vintage Croc Box Purse

I gotta say croc purses are totally hot!  I am in love with the vintage croc bags...LOVE!!  I'm selling a Vintage Adrian Gold Black Crocodile Leather Box Purse with Gold Chain, from the 50's-60's England. 7.5"L x 1.75"W x 5.75"H, chain is 16" length single, at double 9" length.  It has gold hardware on the corners of the front flap, snap closure, 2 inside pockets, one has a zipper.  Ladies the Croc Leather Box Purse is soooo in style again!  Beautiful purse in excellent condition - only $45.00!!
Another way you can wear this bag is to  change the strap and attach a bamboo handle - it would look like a Vintage Gucci Bag...oooh la la.  This bag just shouts buy me - I'm so hot.  Too sexy..STOP!  I know this bag will be on your mind until you have it - give me a shout at savysila@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular Posts