Cool Ladies

Iris Apfel is making a big name around the fashion world these days.  This 90 year old babe is an New York interior designer.  Why is she so cool you ask?  Well for one she is herself - has that take it or leave it kinda attitude.  She wears what she wants and mixes it up....when you first look it's like wow that lady is literally drippin in too many accessories, but then you look closer and it works!  She has the look of fun!!  I likes it.  The reason why I totally love this lady is because we have not only fashion in common but she is so against cosmetic surgery just as I am.  Another way cool lady who thought the same as Iris and I (my new bff), was Coco Chanel. 
Coco once remarked: "Nothing makes a woman look so old as desperately trying hard to look young."  I believe it is absolute madness to put yourself through so much pain to come out looking not quite right, if you know I mean.  And there sure has been some mess ups!  I like how I have evolved over the years, I enjoyed earning every single wrinkle and I know I had fun getting those grey hairs!  Ok maybe the grey hairs weren't as fun but during those years there were lessons learned and experiences to be had  Good thing I do believe in hair color and moisturizer :)  What's your take on the whole turning back time?

Comments

Popular Posts