Buttons Buttons Buttons

For all you who love gold buttons especially if they are crowns or lion heads, then you must visit Sig Plach before they close in June.  They are having a great sale right now.  Fabo fabrics - I bought the most scrumptious soft leopard print fabric for such an awesome price which I used to cover my sewing chair with...oooh la la. 

I also purchased a good assortment of gold buttons with crowns, lion heads, YSL, etc., again on sale!  We love sales!!  I always like to change my buttons on certain cardigans or shirts - just to make them a little special.

I am so into crowns....loves them!  Will write more on crowns later :)  These buttons would look so adorable even as a French Cufflink! What do you think?  The sale is so good at Sig's I felt like that gal in the Ikea commercial...Start the car...Start the car!!!  So much fun - you have to go!


Comments

Popular Posts