Ruins




Ruins...love them! I used to have a lot of ruins throughout my house and I still have some but they are now strategically placed so they’re not all together except for in my dining room! I placed these here temporarily because I still like these pieces but I’m just not sure where to place them in my house just yet.🤷🏻‍♀️ I am trying to figure out how to declutter and it’s so hard when you still really like the pieces!! Ummm...it will come to me eventually where some of these pieces should go!

If you have any suggestions, please leave me a comment. 

After all the snow we received the last couple of days, today is a nice blue sky day! Hoping the roads are better today as yesterday was just chaotic! I saw so many people who could not stop and went right through red lights! I was panicking and thank goodness no cars came from the other directions at the same time!! If your local, please drive carefully. 

Have a fabulous week!

Ciao Bellas💋💗

Comments

Popular Posts