Oscar the Designer Kitty

Now that I am an empty nester, I am so thankful I have my Oscar the Designer Kitty to keep me company! He is such a character! He’s so dramatic he comes up with all these scenarios all on his own because he has no little buddies to hang out with, just his toys and the whole house to run amok in and he sometimes makes it seem like someone’s after him and he gets himself all in frazzle!! It is hilarious to watch. He’s a lil rascal at times but oh so affectionate. I sure loves him!!



It took me years to agree to get another pet. My son really wanted a baby kitty as he already had two dogs at his dads. He claims Oscar found him so we had to rescue him from SPCA! So happy we did!! I get so much joy from this lil guy! Do you like cats? They definitely run the show! Lol

If you live local, hope you are all are enjoying the snow today!❄️

Ciao Bellas💋

p.s. Don’t for get to leave a comment.😉

Comments

Popular Posts