Victorian Houses

 I just love the look of a Victorian house. Every time I go to San Francisco I’m just in awe.
I always try to pick up one of those little Victorian house figurines. For the longest time though I could not find any, no one was making them!  Luckily  on my last visit, I found some! 

 I place them on the back top of my stove so I can enjoy them as I’m cooking! 
 Are they not the cutest things!! Albeit not everyone likes to have lots of little chockeys
around collecting dust, but I could not resist these adorable little houses. 
 Victorian house  figurines are one of my collectables of many.
These little houses also help keep my daughter close to my heart!❤️ 
I also collect antique china and teacups ☕️ and Crowns.👑
 What do you collect? 

 Ciao Bellas💋

Comments

Popular Posts