Antique Ladyhead Vases

I have a love for antiques...always did. I especially love when I find the best deals! Gives me goosebumps and I get all giddy!  I can spend hours in an antique shop especially if I have no plan of what I want. But if I have an idea of something, I will search everywhere, every antique shop, flea market, garage sale and online!!  Over the years I’ve become obsessed with ladyhead vases. Of course not just anyone will do. I am partial to circa 1950’s and like Relpo and Napcoware. Keep in mind these items can get really pricey. But there are times you can find them for a deal!! 
Here’s a few I found that I totally adore and had to
purchase...of course I got a fabo deal!!
Gorgeous...love them...they make me smile!
Fabulous as makeup brush holders too.😉🥰
We have many local antique shops...happy hunting!!

Ciao Bellas💋

Comments

Popular Posts