Tattered Rose....clothes we love!

Shortly after Christmas, I ventured to one of my favorite shops "Tattered Rose" for a wee pick me up.  I walked out with some fabo pieces!!! Check out the bustle dress...ooh la la.  Kinda looks like it was tie-died!  Its so fun and the bustles come down - can be worn one side up or front up and back down - really can do lots with this dress.  I have on a shrug in the below pic but it can be worn on it's own.  Doesn't it make you want to run out right now and go to Tattered Rose and buy one!  Oh ya it does :)  Awesome price point too....a must have!  But this isn't the only treasure you will find there....

My friend says so long beauties!! mwah....

Tattered Rose is located Suite C - 9917 - 110 Street, Edmonton, AB, 780-488-1200.  Check out the link on my main page.
Until next time....get shopping ladies! xoxo Sila

Comments

  1. Thank you so much, Priscilla for writing about Tattered Rose on your blog! You are a sweetheart! ♥
    P.S. As always, you look beautiful in that picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts