Vintage Hunting

 Oh my it’s been forever I’ve been on here! Life has been so busy, posting on Instagram and doing stories plus posting on Facebook, that I neglected to do a post on my blog! 

Also, I have been doing a little bit of vintage hunting lately. I visited my favourite vintage shop, Old Strathcona Antique Mall, quite a few times this summer.




Plus managed to go to Okotoks to a vintage shop I have been wanting to go to forever, All Thru The House. I haven’t even taken pics of these finds yet! I will soon!

Also, I went to a couple of vintage pop ups for Uniquities. So many gorgeous European finds here!






Oh I just have so much fun vintage hunting. It makes me happy! I have so many other items that I have found this summer and many of them I still need to revamp, paint and take photos of. The plan is to eventually start selling my goods again like I used to many years ago. Before Instagram ever was! 

I used to create French flea markets in my house and sell revamped vintage goods. It was a lot of fun! I hope to do it again soon, this time through Instagram and also I hope to get my Etsy store up and running as well. Along with vintage decor items, I also have loads of vintage jewelry, circa 1940’s-1970’s. I also design and make my own jewelry line. So this is a goal I’m working towards.

Hope you all enjoyed my photos and story. Feel free to leave me a comment or if you have any questions. 

Ciao Bellasđź’‹

Comments

Popular Posts