Dining Room Update

 I have been wanting to make a change in my dining room for sometime now. Just found the furniture was too heavy and too big for the space. So this week I sold my dining room set to a lovely couple and had almost a week with no table! So I said goodbye to my Bowring Cherrywood table and chairs!  Bye bye!

I want to have something more simple, light and easy to move...but I also really like the farmhouse look. Had a few ideas going through my head and didn’t want to do the same as everyone else either. All I know for sure is I want an easy simple lifestyle where I can just pick up and go if I want. That means my home decor needs to get downsized!! Here’s what I came up with...mind you want to still get a couple more vintage wood chairs.  What do you all think?




Ciao Bellas!!
p.s. the table and bistro chairs are from Ikea.

Comments

Popular Posts