SPRING SALE - SHOES, BAGS and MORE

Spring is here...cleaned out some of my closets...selling loads of fabo designer items and other fun stuff too.  To shop, please click onto the links under the pictures. To see all my ads, please go to the right hand side of the ad and click on "view poster's other ads".  Prices are dropped so low, you'll be running and yelling "start the car, start the car"!!  Happy shopping!!

Here is a preview of a few of my designer items for sale that you will find on Kijiji:
Jimmy Choo Zebra/Leopard Print Wedges

Alfani Platium Strappy Shoes

Furla Soft Leather Slouchy Bag

Coach Silk Scarf and many more

Silver Evening Bag

Boys Adidas Sneakers


Paris Designer Barbara Rihl Soft Leather Tote
Tod's

Turquoise Beaded Slides and Handbag

Locale Patent Leather Slides

Tahari Patent Leather Slingbacks

Joan & David Loafers

Coach White/Khaki Patent Leather Strap Wedges

Coach Calf Leather Wedges

Ann Taylor Crepe Satin Slides

Paolo White Leather Slides

Did I see a smile, hear a giggle of excitement...I thought so!!

I will be posting clothes next....keep a look out!

Ciao Bellas!


Comments

Popular Posts