Catch Up!! Travels, Fun Stuff and Jewels

Time has gone by and I realized I have not posted anything for a long while.  Apparently summer was here and now Fall is creeping! So much has happened.  Had a visit to Los Angeles (my old home) and San Francisco....so much fashion and fabo items to choose from!  Had a blast.  Even got to hob-knob with some celebs - ooh la la!  Lisa Vanderpump from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules.  We went to all three of her restaurant/bars - Villa Blanca, Sur and Pump....why?...why not!!

 
Me with Lisa at Pump in West Hollywood

Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills
Me with good friends Garry & Sue at Sur

Here's a romper puuurrrfect for summer time! Purchased this cute number in Waikiki in May. Had fun wearing this at the beach in Cali this July!  Check out the smok'n hot pink clutch from Coach.  Actually it's a cosmetic bag I converted into a clutch - added a fun bling strap - teehee. 

Coach Cosmetic Bag ala Sila bling

We also managed to squeeze in Banff for a family vacay - super fun!

Hot readers from CC on Whyte! Must have!!
www.facebook.com/CConWhyte

Girlfriends....book cocktails with the chicas...chat-a-tale and bottoms up!

Here's more designs for sale!!  Email me, call me, track me down - prices are always affordable with Sila...everyone needs some bling!

White Elephant Princess Bracelet $55.00
 La Turq Earrings $55.00
 Spin the Ring Earrings $55.00
 Unisex Starfish Bracelet $45.00
 Raindrops Earrings $45.00
 Pearls of Rose Necklace $55.00
 Spin the Ring Necklace $55.00
 Budhalicious Bracelet $55.00
Angel Kisses Sterling Silver Necklace $55.00
 Tiffany Blue Elephant Princess - inquire
Rose Drops Bracelet $55.00
Milagro Necklace $150.00

To purchase jewels, contact me at silacat@yahoo.com or savysila@gmail.com
 
I want to thank everyone who is following me - don't forget to leave me your comments!
Ciao Bellas!

Comments

  1. You always seem to be having so much Priscilla and looking super stylish while doing it! Good for you...life is short, why not!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol! Life is short so my moto is do all you can do or want to do....because you can!!! Luv ya - I'll come to Tattered Rose soon💋

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts