Paris Ooh La La!

I was very lucky in that I got to go to one of my favorites cities this month - PARIS!  What an amazing city - just love the architecture.  The vibe was amazing and the weather was spectacular!  I am in love with doors and Paris is definitely not short of some super fabo old big doors!



A door can open your world.  I know these doors have opened mine!  Paris was full of life and excitement during my trip.  I went with gal pal and we had loads of fun, laughed hard and had a fabo adventure!  Naturally Champers was involved :) Oh la la...
I always said I wanted to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower...hold on tight!
I took this photo of the Eiffel Tower as I whizzed by on the train.  It was cloudy that morning but actually turned out to be a warm day. 
Oh my ...gusts of wind up my skirt! Doing the Marilyn Munroe strutt down Rue du Rivoli on the way to the Louvre.
Ahhhhh....za Louvre!  Iz shall sit here and soak up the last bit of sun for za day.  But alas, Champers is calling my name....away I go to za parc for za happy hour!! oh la la
And yes, there was shopping done!  Oh was there shopping!  Ladies, you get a deal on designer shopping.  Save save save...better than here!  This was a good day :)  And yes, once again I did hit the Paris Outlets but unfortunately nothing spoke to me :(  Louis Vuitton and Doir were making a such noise, I had to go to them!!  Well...someone had to!!
Okay...one last sip of za Champers...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh voila!  Au revoir mon amies!! Stay posted for more updates on Paris, old building designs and of course, shopping!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts