Love of Vintage

I purchased this beautiful 1930s China cabinet from a flower shop in Stony Plain, Alberta from a man named Kevin who at the time was selling his vintage wares at this flower shop. Kevin even delivered this to my home and would have had to climb up a lot of stairs to get into where I was living at the time, all free of charge! I recently ran into Kevin at the Old Strathcona Antique Mall and he has four booths there. He’s got some fabulous vintage furniture pieces and I have to say really good price points. And again he still offers free delivery. I just love my China cabinet and of course it’s filled to the brim with a lot of the bone china tea cups I have collected over the years. Plus my crystal stemware and all the beautiful assorted vintage and new fine China placesettings.

Here is a total score that I found of the most beautiful fine bone China teacup ever! It is a Shelley. The primo top of the line of tea cups, which anyone who is a collector would know that Shelley is the best of the best fine China teacup! This one is such a beautiful blue colour and it’s all handpainted. I got a total deal on this tea cup from, you guessed it, the Old Strathcona Antique Mall!!

Along with loving all the beautiful things in my China cabinet I am super cuckoo these days for enamelware. Here are a few beautiful pieces I’ve picked up from the Prairie Girls Vintage Market, which is a huge vintage market held in the fall in Cochrane, Alberta and Old Strathcona Antique Mall, here in Edmonton, Alberta. 

Hope you all enjoy looking at these vintages pieces as much as I do!
If you get a chance, stop in at your local antique shop, because it’s always an adventure and you never know what you’re going to find!

Ciao Bellas!💋


Comments

Popular Posts