1940-1950 Circa Repurposed Jewellry Collection - The Reveal!

Hello my lovelies! I am finally revealing my collection, I hope you all like it!  It's not totally complete just yet but didn't want to wait any longer without showing it to you all! This collection is for sale, please be sure to contact me for prices and/or if you would like to purchase.  I will be having a few trunk shows - if you are interested and have a group who are interested in shopping, I can come to you.  Details to contact me are at the bottom of this post. A little old mixed with a a little new...BAM - Bling Bling!!

   

  

  
 

  


 


I am still working on a few more repurposed designs.  I'll be posting soon - keep a look out!!

Here's a few of my other designs that are for sale as well.
Enjoy!!
 

 

 

 

 

For prices, to book an appointment to purchase or to book a trunk show, 
please email me at savysila@gmail.com.

For all of my followers who work with me, you know where to find me!
Thank you!!!

Ciao Bellas


Comments

Popular Posts